Friday 5 January 2018

Interview with Liz from 'Home With Hummingbirds'

Hi again everyone, I have yet another interview from Liz from 'Home With Hummingbirds'. I hope you enjoy it. 


About Liz:

Hi, I'm Liz, a home schooled girl living in California, my blog is Home With Hummingbirds

1. What was your inspiration to start blogging?

I was reading one of my favourite books and the girl in it started a blog. I thought it looked really fun so I decided to try it!

2. What message do you hope to share through your blog?
Well my blog is mainly for fun but I guess I just want to brighten up people's day a bit and make them happier. ☺

3. What do you like about blogging?
I love interacting with people and talking to them through comments and sharing my photography with them.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up? What are your dreams for the future?
Honestly I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. 😜 Dreams for the future? I hope to grow my blog a little bit and keep blogging.
5. If you could change one thing about our world what would it be?
That's a really hard question, there's so many sad things in the world right now. Maybe if I could change one thing it would be to take away homelessness, it's always so depressing to see people like that.

6. What is your favourite hobby?
I really enjoy blogging, that's definitely one of my hobbies, but I also like baking and reading, but I don't know which is my favourite. I also play piano and have been for 6 years.

7. What have been your highlights of 2017?
Well I started blogging, that was definitely big, I also went to LA over the summer!

* * *

I really hope you guys enjoyed this interview and remember it is not too late to send your own answers. 

~Fizzy~xo


No comments:

Post a Comment